Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome to My New Home! Like it?

Here we are. We made it. I can't believe I am off on my first official Cyber Tour! Oh, the places I will go!

How was the trip? Probably a lot easier for you than it was for me. First I had to decide where to move... check out the Blog real estate and tour a few layouts. Didn't know what I was doing at any of them, still don't, but here we are.  

Perhaps you can tell me what to do next.  


But anyway, stay a while. Make yourself at home. Take off your shoes.                    

It's lonely out here in Cyber Space. I miss my Inbox Family already, where my neighbors JUDE, XERXES, DADA, ESPANOL, SYNESTHESIA, DRUMMING/YOGA/KIRTAN, LOFT, FUNNY, AND LATER live.  I wonder if they miss me. They told me I was getting too big for the E-block, that I had to go see the world. "Besides," they said, "stop knocking on other people's inboxes uninvited. Don't you think they got more important SPAM to read?"  Thus, they encouraged me to see the world.

Am I now in THAT world?

Tell me where I am. Tell me where you are and where you are in relation to me. Tell me what's nearby. Tell me what I should see, who to visit and where you like to go. Who are you best cyber friends? Are there any dangers to look out for?

Better yet: SHOW ME.

Yes, that IS the prompt.  (you can be yourself, your blog, your inbox, your SPAM, or any other creative VOICE you'd like to venture! Remember: It's just writing.

As always, write until you feel it is enough and share if you'd like.  If you'd rather share privately like the good old days on the E-block, you are always welcome to knock at rox@writingwithrox.com

And of course the website still has all the upcoming classes, workshops, retreats, etc, which speaking of which, Intuitive Writing at the Loft Literary Center starts soon and is filling fast, so register asap! How do you get there? Well, you turn left and exit out of this text box. Then you gotta get off this blog, make a left, and warp-click to the Literary Galaxy (this is the Write your Truth Galaxy, satellite to the Creativity=Madness Galaxy) and find Planet Loft at www.loft.org and navigate tour their house. It's quite lovely this time of year. Lots of reds and blues. It's busy over there, so don't be shy. Just say hello and tell them I sent you and that you come in peace.



www.writingwithrox.com

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome home. I like what you've done with the place. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you! I like it.:) You could give out your email address so that readers can still send you their stories. Also, if people join the site then you can send them prompts from here instead of your email account. Looking forward to staying connected.:) XXOO, B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where I am is here - wondering if I can connect with you - well, I'll try. Congratulations on reaching out, expanding your world, a new adventure. They are all good - all learning. Lucky is sitting in my lap keeping me anchored, psychically anyway, in the present place. Who knows where I might go if I enter cyberspace?

    Where I went is to a place to establish my right - or be issued my key - to communicate here. Hmmmm - wonder how far we could go with the analogy? MIght be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow galsies, thanks a whole bunch! You made it! I think this could get very fun indeed... like maybe turn into a musical (along with the one I am considering about Google---Googsical! Or something like that!)
    I'll figure this out one of these days. RIght now I think I'll make some cyber cupcakes by shaking the screen and dotting it with silver bells. xoxxo

    ReplyDelete