Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Another Ma Said

It's been years since we've been to CA for Thanksgiving. This year may be the year. After all, fuck all this cold weather in advance! We're going.

Now to sort out who. Me and Jude. Me, Dada, and Jude. Me, Too Cute Face and Jude. Me, Too Cute Face, Dada, and Jude?

And when. Shit, may as well go the entire week since we're paying and flying. Make it a whole week. Why not? It'll be five deep in snow here by then!

So  I call Ma. "Guess what, Ma? I think we'll come Sunday to Sunday! Isn't that great?"

"WHY SO LONG?!!!!"

"I DON'T THINK I CAN STAND TO HAVE THAT MANY ADULTS IN THE HOUSE."

We're going.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Have a great time. Spend lots of time on the beach soaking up the sun before returning for another MN winter!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Amber! I love you for reading this and commenting! I keep meaning to start a MA Blog, but I haven't yet so I just put these random thoughts here once in a while... Yes, Beach! From Beach to Beach! xoxo

    ReplyDelete